The Amboseli is to the south of Kenya bordering Tanzania. Mt Kilimanjaro is the most dominant feature of Amboseli. Down this awesome mountain are great plains of grasslands. One gets easy viewing of Wilderbeest, Zebra, Giraffe, prides of Lions and herds of Elephants
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to Amboseli National Park arriving Amboseli in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive in the park, a park famous for its big game and great scenic beauty whose entire
landscape is dominated by Mt Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive at 6.30am, when you have the best chance to see the majestic
Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to the lodge for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon
game drive. All meals and overnight at Amboseli camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi or Arusha.
After early breakfast, proceed for morning game drive later depart to Nairobi or Arusha.
The price includes:-Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari