A deposited of 40% per person is required on booking any safari
• Cancellation and no show fees will be levied once booking has been confirmed, the conditions are:- 25 to 15 days to the date of commencement of the safari, cancellation fee is 20%, 14 days to 3 days ceancellation fee is 30% and within 48 hours and no show- 100% of the full cost will be charged.
• For Air tickets, any cancellation after issuing the ticket will attract 5% service fee plus the cancellation fee as per the conditions of the airline indicated on the ticket.
• Transportation will be mini buses 4WD vehicles and is availed according to the route, payment and the number of participants. We reserve the right to employ the service of a sub-contractor.
• The company reserves the right to alter the arrangements of the route or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate. It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time in which an equitable amount will be refunded.
• The company and its agents act only as agents of the passengers in all matters relating to tour. The company's liability to passengers is dictated by the appropriate law of the country in which the tour takes place. However, the company accepts no responsibility for any personal injuries, delay, loss or damages from any cause whatsoever. Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary but no rebate will be considered should we fail to do so.
• Safety deposit facilitates are available at most accommodation places to safely keep your valuables. The company is not liable for any loss as mentioned above.
• While all transportation in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda are insured, you are advised to purchase a local insurance policy to facilitate immediate rescue and evacuation.